Brochure available as a marketing tool for your business.
Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges in a Nutshell
This 20 page pamphlet written by Mary B. Foster and Jeremiah M. Long summarizes the important aspects of IRC §1031, and is available as a marketing piece for your exchange related business. The cover includes a place to stamp your business name.
To date, thousands of Nutshells have been purchased as marketing materials by title companies, real estate agents, qualified intermediary companies, and many others.
- What is a Tax Deferred Exchange?
- Misconceptions About Exchanging
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Exchanging
- The Parties and Properties in an Exchange
- Types of Exchanges
- Specific Requirements for a Valid Exchange
- Receipt of Exchange Proceeds
- Reverse Exchanges
- Tax Consequences of Exchanging
Sold only in bulk Order form
“Section 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges in a Nutshell” written by Mary B. Foster and Jeremiah M. Long is copyrighted material. You may not reproduce or publish it, including on your website, without our express written permission.